Home / Pets Corner / Pancake-Craving Dog Accidentally Starts House Fire

Pancake-Craving Dog Accidentally Starts House Fire

A golden retriever’s yearning for pancakes ended in a space hearth in Southwick, Massachusetts.

Surveillance video presentations the canine strolling over to a kitchen range whilst its circle of relatives is away. The animal will also be observed getting on its hind legs and scarfing down what had been reportedly leftover pancakes nonetheless at the range.

In the method of having its flapjack repair, the canine by accident activates one of the vital range burners, inflicting flames to erupt and the home to fill with smoke.

Luckily for the canine and every other golden retriever, the house used to be attached to a monitored alarm machine that alerted responders ahead of the hearth may just worsen.

The Southwick Fire Department confirmed up a little while later and put out the hearth, saving the canines and combating critical harm to the place of abode.

The division posted the surveillance video on Facebook to remind other people with pets or babies to place protection covers on their stoves.

The pyro pooch had no remark.

About WaliDad

Check Also

Cancel The Olympics, This Figure Skater's Dog Just Won All Of The Golds

And sure, she has an Instagram!!!!!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏 This is global Olympic couple Madison Hubbell and ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: