As Overwatch’s Year of the Dog match continues, Blizzard has launched a brand new patch for hero shooter that makes adjustments to Lucio’s skills, fixes insects, and extra. Starting with the hero updates, Lucio’s Wall Ride skill will now purpose him to drop the flag all the way through CTF fits. Blizzard defined that the Wall Ride skill made it “overly difficult” to forestall Lucio in Capture the Flag fits as a result of he may succeed in “unintended places.” Now, the use of this skill will purpose him to drop the flag and this will have to lead to higher stability, Blizzard stated.
As introduced in the past, some skills involving mobility and invulnerability will purpose you to drop the flag. For instance, Winston’s soar/bounce pack skill leads to a dropped flag. Blizzard’s considering here’s that CTF fits shall be extra “action-packed” and amusing with those specific skills limited.
In phrases of computer virus fixes, there was once a typo that led to the in-game Lunar New Year banner to turn the incorrect end-date for the development, however that is now looked after out. Additionally, Blizzard squashed a computer virus associated with consumer crashes after the use of the drop-down menu to choose a brand new pores and skin.
This new patch additionally fixes a computer virus that led to Mei to levitate when the use of Cryo-stasis. Another computer virus this is now fastened blocked trial account avid gamers from getting access to the Arcade. Additionally, the computer virus that led to a few of Zarya’s animations to loop incessantly will have to display be fastened.
You can see a complete rundown of the brand new Overwatch patch adjustments beneath, as posted at the recreation’s website online. The weblog put up’s identify says the adjustments are for PC best, however the textual content throughout the weblog put up explains that the patch is to be had now on PS4 and Xbox One as neatly.
For extra on Overwatch’s Year of the Dog match, take a look at GameSpot’s roundup of the entire new Legendary skins. Head to the gallery to look the brand new skins for Winston, Junkrat, McCree, and plenty of others.
Overwatch February 13 Patch Notes:
- Wall Ride
- Activating Wall Ride will now purpose the flag to drop all the way through Capture the Flag fits
Developer Comments: Lúcio’s Wall Ride allowed him to succeed in unintentional puts in Capture the Flag maps, which made it overly tricky for fighters to forestall him. So, now we have modified the power to purpose the flag to drop as a substitute for higher balanced fits.
- Fixed a typo that led to the Lunar New Year banner to show the incorrect finish date for Overwatch Lunar New Year
- Fixed a computer virus that infrequently led to the customer to crash after a participant used the Hero Skin Selection dropdown menu in Hero Select
Capture the Flag
- Fixed a computer virus that allowed Winston to pick out up the flag whilst airborne after activating his Jump Pack
- Fixed a computer virus that led to flags dropped close to ceilings to get caught inside partitions
- Fixed a computer virus that led to Mei to levitate if she used Cryo-stasis
Game Browser and Custom Games
- Fixed a computer virus that averted avid gamers from enjoying video games within the Arcade in the event that they have been the use of an ordeal account
- Fixed a computer virus that led to hero final fees to reset after the primary loss of life if a participant modified their pores and skin the use of the Hero Skin Selection a 2d ahead of the fit started
- Fixed a computer virus that led to Zarya’s response animations to loop incessantly after taking injury following the destruction of her Particle Barrier
- Fixed a computer virus that averted the Weekly Rewards timer in from exhibiting accurately within the Arcade